Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 5 May 2008

My Girlfriend's Wedding

I met Ayut back in College. We were in the same Sociology class. She's a cute, friendly and nice girl, one of the many I met in College. On counting, we've been friends for 11 years! Wow! I just realized that!!!

Here are some of the pictures I snapped yesterday. I didn't bring my camera so I just used my humble phone ... Enjoy the pixies!! :) To Ayut and Shukri, I pray for your long lasting marriage, Amiiiiinnn ... :)
=========================================================

=== A beauty on the aisle ===

=== A princess awaits her prince charming ===

=== Sweet aren't they :) ===

==== May Allah bless your marriage, Amiiinn ... ===

=== Azean, her time is soon, I predict ehheheh :p ===

=== Azean and me at the wedding ===

===========================================================
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I met Sharul after the wedding and went to a movie. We had dinner at Vintage Rose, a western food restaurant. It's my third time eating there. A real nice place to hang out and the food is not bad. Have a look here. Maybe it's the right place for you too :)

=== English antiques and furniture, giving different yet calming effects ===

=== My dinner ~ Homemade Spinach Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce. I had Oreo Shakes as well. Worth the price. You should try!! ===

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)