Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 3 May 2008

Birthday Ladies Night Out ;)

Yup! As the topic indicates, I went out with my closest cuzzie tonight! Yanti picked me up at 7.30pm then off we went to the new cafe in town, Cheezbox! She had Pepper Lamb Chop and Mocha while I had Beef Spagetti Bolognese, Lamb Kebab and Caramel Cafe Latte. The place was cool (literally as well so we requested them to switch off the fan :p Nda paham! Haha).

While waiting for the order, Yanti fed me with her lovely birthday story. Her boyfriend took her out dinner at Airport Restaurant. Coincidently, Singaporean chefs were invited that day so her beautiful birthday started off with them lining up greeting the couple. They had dinner and before leaving, the chefs, waiters and waitresses brought a bouquet of pink roses and a love shaped cake to their table. She was all red when all eyes were on her, especially when the birthday song was sung hehe :p But of course, she's touched at the same time, I am sure! :)

Later that night, she got two presents from her romantic boyfriend (a Guess wallet and handbag!! Pheweeet!!). The most touching part was, which sent a bit of jealousy in me, when he said to her 'I want to see you happy'. Awwwwe . . Ain't he sweet! My eyes filled with happy tears hearing all these. Afterall those sad momento in her past love life, I am so happy for her now that she has found her true love. A true love that is also felt by him. Alhamdulillah for you my dear :)

We took some pictures, then rushed to The Mall Cineplex to watch Iron Man. We could only get free seats 6 rows from the screen so we decided not to watch it afterall. So, we went to the second floor to CD shops, not buying anything though. I was looking for Supernatural's new episode. It's been a month but it's not released yet. How frustrating!

Then off we went into a souvenir shop. I bought a small card for Ayut’s wedding gifts. Her wedding is tomorrow. I plan to go there with Zean and Hjh Lena. Yesterday, I bought her a wedding frame with a caption ‘It had to be you’ and a his and hers piggy bank. You can see the presents here :)

At the souvenir shop, Yanti bought a magnetic heart keychains, persuaded by me heheh :p It’s a pair of lovely keychains! She plans to give half of the ‘heart’ to her boyfriend (Ok everyone! AWWWE!!). Isn’t she sweet or what! She sent me home at after 10pm and we exchanged gifts before parted. Guess what I gave her! Hmm . . I gave her ‘Ayat-Ayat Cinta’ novel and I do hope she loves it cause I spend a long time looking for it :S I got a handbag in return, as if she knew I need a new one hehe :p Thanks darl!! Love ya!!

It sure was a wonderful birthday girls night out :) Girl! We’re 29, yes! But remember, it’s just a number! It’s a long way to go and I am sure, we’re gonna have a lot of fun all the way :D

===========================================================
=== The Aries and the Taurus :) Happy 29th to us both!!! Tahun dapan kawin heheh :p ===
=== The fats we spoilt ourselves with tonight :S ===
=== We split the cost ;) ===

=== My new handbag ;) The keychain's cute!! Love it!! Thanks cousin kami!! Mwaahz!!! ===

=== Ayut's wedding gifts ===

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)