Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 9 May 2008

My New Haircut ;)

Just got back from Bandar now. I managed to find money changer with high currency rate of China money [B$1=$5, not bad huh!]. So I changed B$340 today, for me to bring to Shenzen this June. We walked all the way to Bandar Centre from Yayasan, hoping it'd burn down the 'Ambuyat' that we had for lunch today :p We bought Fun Donuts at Yayasan after that though :p I couldn't find the Hong Kong Dollar. Hopefully I could get some next week.

So! As the topic represents! Yep! I cut my hair today. My therapist advised me to do so. She said that one of the reasons why I always have migraine attacks was due to the 'weight' of my long hair. So I cut it short today. I'm gonna observe the change. If I still have the headache, then, it's a waste of my lengthy hair huhu :S

Here are the pix! Shahrul took the photos for me. He even chose the hairstyle. Hmmm ... What do you think?? ;)

==========================================================

--> My hair was supposed to look like this <---

---> My 'weighty' hair huhu ... <---
---> The cutting off <---
---> The end result - a pose from the side <---
---> The whole length from the front. What do you think?? <--- ---> We wanted to buy a box for Mamashasha then I remembered she wasn't home this afternoon. Will buy her a box next time :) She will sure love it the way I do! Gonna spoil her diet though hehehe :p <---

3 comments:

teacher normas said...

wow ling. I like your new hair cut. It suits u dear.Inda rugi belanja $10 ah.haha...aku pun jenis inda tahan simpan rambut panjang ni ling. I am gonna cut it soon jua.Still dunno when...

teacher normas said...

mm..donut?? boleh plang bali kan untuk ku..i might eat half of a donut atu saja.hehe...

Suzila A said...

Thanks dear! Feels much lighter now ;) Don't worry! Will buy you a box of Fun Donuts next time! The time will come when you just can't stop nibbling 'em :p Don't blame me when your diet gets spoiled ehee :p

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)