Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Just don't get it!!

It's the start of new term and most officers still have their 'brain-freeze', including myself. I had 2 cups of Nescafe at work today to beat the heavy eyes of mine. I went to bed after mid-night last night. The continuous coughing that I'm having 'stole' my napping time. I finally rested after taking my strong cough syrup. Just don't get it why I still have the coughing! Been going to clinics many times this year, taking all the drugs given and anti-biotics! Just don't get it! Really!

This morning, I managed to finish some 'untouched' work in between free periods. The plan was, to spend as much time completing the work as possible so I could go home early later on. But I was stuck at work up till 4.30pm as a coleague of mine was using my lappy. Just don't get it why she borrowed mine when our department owns a PC, IN THE SAME ROOM! Errgh! To kill the time that I had, I managed to have my dues 'paid'. So, 2 more work's done! Hmmm .... Guess it's a blessing in disguise afterall ....

Later, I dropped by Mamashasha's to pick up the pudding she made for me. Thanks dearie! Love it! Not so sweet. I want more!!! Hehehe ... I left her place at around 6.30pm.

At home, I had dinner before getting ready to meet Arzi. We hadn't met for quite a while, I guess for a month plus. The meeting was put to later at 7.45pm so I told him to meet me at 8pm instead. I needed a quick rest anyway. By 8pm, I was sitting on the sofa of the CafĂ© at De’Anggrek Hotel. I killed the time reading O Magazine. Arzi was nowhere to be seen! Just don’t get it why he was late when he was the one begging for the meet. I hate waiting. Who doesn’t! At 20 past, he was next to me, apologizing.

The next hour, we spent the time talking about nothing but work (and golf! Errgh!!). Just don’t get it why I was out of ideas. Maybe cause I was tired … or simply bored. By 9.15pm, I made my move, packed my things and ready to leave. He looked surprised though. As I walked to the parking lot, him following me from behind, he suggested us to go somewhere. He just didn’t get it, did he!

Now, as I’m worried over the missing ‘dastar’, I decided to go to the nearby shop, Firoz Jaya. As I had expected, he didn’t follow me into the clothing shop but went into the next-door DVD/VCD shop instead, WITHOUT telling me! Just don’t get it why he’s acting in such a way. He never wants to be seen with me in public! So annoying!!

Now, it’s just past mid-night. Just don’t get it why I’m writing this, at this very moment, when my eyes are heavy and my neck’s aching. Don’t answer that cause I just can’t answer it either! Errrgh!!

Good night people. Sweet dreams …………

PS: Happy Birthday Adik Kami Boy @ Saiful Rizal! May all the blessings and health go with you always, Aminnn ... :)

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

dear..nanti lagi ku buatkan puding ah..and one more thing..why he acted that way ha?mm...

Suzila A said...

Hmmm ... Dunno ling. Just don't get it!!! Hmmmph!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)