1. The happiest moment this year: finding out my Sharul got employed by Adinin Enterprise at KB, Alhamdulillah :)
2. Appointed as Assistant Head of Department and having about 17 staff to take care of. Also, directly involved me in handling matters related to the professional developments of English educators in Brunei.
3. As 1 of 5 facilitators of "Reading Seminar" in June 2008. It taught me well that developing reading skill can now be done in many exciting ways. Also, as 1 0f 7 facilitators of "ORT Tops" for primary school teachers in 9 centre schools around Brunei. The Director of Schools called us "Her 7 Angels" ;)
4. Successfully proposed and agreed upon a camp proposal that's engaged me working with a partner all year through. Hence, making me the Vice Camp Commandant of the Brunei-Singapore Adventure Camp 2008.
5. Joined in the trips in discovering the true beauty of Brunei: The Kampong Ayer and Proboscis Monkey Tour (twice!), The Kampong Sungai Matan Tour (in June) and The Brunei River Night Safari Tour (twice too!).
6. Had a blast picnic out with some friends at Selapon Recreation Park,Temburong in November.
7.Went to KK twice: had a few days stay in Sutera Harbour and a day trip at Manukan Resort Island with BLA+1, sister and cousin in March, and recently a 3 days, 2 night stay at Dinawan Resort Island with 2 of my brothers and Sharul.
8. Drove my family to Miri and Limbang several times: something I never did before. An adventurous outing for me personally ;) Maybe this year trying out a road trip to KK, ME driving(?) ;)
9. Met my long-lost friend, Maya, over the Net. Thanks to Mamashasha. We didn't meet for 5 years since 2003 but still close as ever though :)
10. When I was scared like hell knowing something was caught in my blood test, fearing that I might be suffering from a deadly disease or something! Alhamdulillah when I was told that I am only suffering from Acute Asthmatic Problem. Am still under medication and I gotta lose a few kilos before my next appointment in March :)
10 things I wish to do in 1430H/2009M
1. Not to leave my five-time prayers (I pray this will come true this time, InsyaAllah).
2. To make my parents and family happy all year through (especially with my younger brother's wedding coming in June).
3. My engagement in April and my wedding in December (Aaminnn Ya Rabbal 'Alaminnnn .. I need your prayers guys ..).
4. Losing 15 kgs in March, as instructed by my doctor <-- I doubt this though huhu~
5. Losing the 15 kgs on my wedding <-- MESTI NI SUZI!!!
6. Breeze-walking at Shahbandar at least 4 times a week; hiking routine by April (2 times a week).
7. Start a swimming lesson <-- Not so sure but will do my very best to achieve it!
8. To seriously renovate my room: planning of blue or peach wall papers with Italian bedroom sets.
9. To lessen my time on MSN and maybe blogging (erk!). I need the extra time concentrating on keeping myself fit and healthy this year. I'm sick of being ... sick!
10. To keep the best ones in my circle of friends and to talk or involve less in others' social conflicts <--- ADANG JADI BUSY BODY ANI DANG SUZI!!!
Okay! Just done my tagged! Now YOU are tagged!! Do your list and have fun thinking 'em through!! :D
PS: Red bolded sentences are for my own (future) reminders ;)