Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 10 January 2009

Saturday Date Fever :p

I finally went out with my baby since he's started working last week. Sigh~ Now I know how he feels whenever I don't have time for a date cause of my busy-ness at work. Thank God Sharul has the highest patience! It was funny though when he gave me the call this afternoon since all the years we were together, I was the one doing the calling while he'd forever wait for my precious calls for even a quick meet. I'm bad, yes I am. Work has always come first between us so sometimes it's rather a miracle seeing us still strong together for 6 years (and still going). I love you sayang ... :)

So, we went to The Mall but the movies suck! We ended up having tea .. well, meals to be exact :P I had dimsumssss and he had Jollibee's burger and chips. Then we went checking out for presents for the January BLA+1 Suria and Kiem. I finally found the right ones at Decoways on 3rd floor. I hope they'll love it :)

I also bought Cha Tae Hyun's latest movie. I love this guy since 'First Love of a Royal Prince' Korean series. Sharul loves him too! The guy cracks us up so well! Hehe :D Too bad I don't have the time now. I won't be surprised if I get to watch it finally at the end of the year huhu~ Sharul bought a Nirvana DVD. Something he'd been looking for since he lost the tape.

Before leaving, Sharul bought me two Jollibee's Caramel ice-cream. It's soooo yummy and cost very very cheap! I always LOVE caramel! This particular mouth watering ice-cream is so thick and it has bread and vanilla crumbs on top. We bought one during our meals too, so we had three of 'em today!! Heeee :P


PS: I know! I consumed too much calories today huhu~ Will work on it when I do my brisk walk tomorrow :D

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)