Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 19 January 2009

My First Attempt to Bookmaking :)

Phew! I couldn't believe I DID manage to make my own handmade book! Thanks to Rozi Yunos for her class yesterday :D I actually came feeling nervous cause I had never tried on doing any sort of creativity-related work before. I am not a scrapper even! What's worse, my other 3 classmates are scrappers, among them Maya..

Maya and I were late. She had tummy-ache at a last minute so we were 15 minutes late. We were greeted by Wina, my long lost schoolmate. She didn't remember me, obviously because I've grown literally bigger than I was back in primary school. She still looks as slim as she was back then. I wonder how she could stay that way hmmm ...

Inside, we found Renee feeding her baby boy. She's also my long lost friend, though we were not close back in college. I remember I knew her from a friend whom I was close with. She'd to bring Mateen along since her baby girl was having fever at home.

The class started soon after. Wina took the time babysitting Mateen while his mommy was with us in class. Rozi showed us the step-by-step way of making a book. Amazingly, I found it okay to follow the steps! Me! Non-talented girl! The end product? I got a book!!

We were so serious in class that we didn't really chat. Even Rozi commented that we were too quiet hehe. As for me, I didn't wanna make mistakes cause I didn't want the rest to wait for me cause for sure, a beginner like me should take longer to finish the book. So I didn't really get to talk to everyone in class. They looked too attached to finishing their books too :)

I don't think it's fair to list down the details of how the make the book. I did take snaps of every step of making it but I guess it's better if you join Rozi's class yourself. Believe me! It's worth the $75 fee. She provided all the materials, even refreshments :)

Today, I took my book to work and proudly showed it off to everybody! Luckily, I had dozens of Rozi's business card in my wallet (I took quite a lot when Maya and I went to her books display at Orchid Garden a few months ago). So Rozi, don't be surprise when you got calls from strangers asking about your class ya ;)


PS: Will upload pixies of our graduation soon after I found my camera cable. Yes, I lost it! :(

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)