Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 4 January 2009

Them


They share thoughts and dreams
All worries, problems
and shames
Up the skies they both fly

Down they fall flat to the ground

Length of journeys they both flee

Together happily, trust they keep

When tears fall, heart's broken

While the other stays frozen

And be a shoulder to cry on

No trust will be shaken
Though ties flown by storms

As trust's the basic foundation
Of true friendships shall go on

When laugh's heard in the air

It's when tears have gone away
And forever journey on the move
To the road of that's never ending
Where happiness and smiles to remain

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)