Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 4 January 2009

Night Spirit of the Sea by Blackmore

My online friend, Warm_Whispers, passed me a link and I love the song and its lyrics so I decided to put it up in here. Really touching ..


I took a walk along the shore

To clear my mind about the day

I saw a man I'd seen before

As I approached, he slipped away...


I knew his face from years ago

His smile stays with me ever more
His eyes, they guide me through the haze
And give me shelter from the storm...

As I walk I can feel him
Always watching over me
His voice surrounds me
My Spirit of the Sea...

He went away so long ago

On a maiden voyage far away
A young man then I did not know
His life was taken that same day...

And it was almost like he knew

He wouldn't see me anymore

He looked so deeply in my eyes and said,

"Wait for me along the shore..."

And so I come most every day

To watch the waves rise and fall
And as I sit here on the sand
This ocean makes me feel so small...

But I feel my lover by my side

And he makes me follow my own heart
We'll be together some sweet day

When that day comes we'll never part...


When that day comes we'll never part...

Wait for me along the shore...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)