Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 4 April 2008

Allah Bless Us All ~ dedicated to Mamashasha

I stayed at home today, went online, updated my blog here then continued reading "Ayat-Ayat Cinta". I have finished reading it a few hours ago, amazingly shed tears towards the end of the story. I started reading it about three weeks ago. Took it everywhere I went, even when vacationing in KK and Miri. The book has taught me a lot about loyalty and faith in Allah and His Holy Al Quran as well as His Rasul Muhammad Salallahu 'Alaihi Wassalaam.

I am a type of girl who loves sharing things that I love or enjoy doing. So since reading the book, I have told everyone about it at work. Now I have a long line of coleagues waiting to borrow it. I have to apologize though cause the first one on the queue is Sharul :) He was there helping me to find the book. So yeah, he deserves to read it first! Sorry people! :p

Now Mamashasha is reading it too. I had been telling her about it and since then I had been helping her to find the book, even looking for it in KK and Miri but without luck! A few days ago, she texted me saying she had found the novel!! I was so happy now that I could share the story with her. Unfortunately, she is now admitted to the hospital and is going to have her operation tomorrow morning. We chatted online today and tonight. I wish her well and hope that everything will be just fine.

Mamashasha is a very close friend of mine outside work. If my close friends at work are the BLA+1, she is my close friend both online and offline. She is funny, mature, understanding, caring and honest. I respect her for that and appreciate her more and more each day. I once told her, "Why didn't we meet earlier? We could be the closest childhood friends ever!" She smiled to that. That's Mamashasha I know. She smiles to something she agrees on and argues to something she thinks wrong while I listen to her every point. Despite her age, 2 years younger than me, sometimes I feel that she is older than I am in some ways.

Now that she's hospitalized, I am worried sick about her. I pray that she'll be fine. She is loved and needed by all; Shasha her lovely daughter, her husband, her family and of course myself. We just know each other for a few months but we are as close as those who have grown up together.

I told her to read "Ayat-Ayat Cinta" whenever she has the time. The book helps build my faith in Allah and His Rasul. I hope it will do the same to her, especially in time she is in at the moment.

Allah bless you Mamashasha. Allah bless us all...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)