Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 20 April 2008

This Day

My weekend today was rather long. Unusually ... long. I woke up at 8am, so unlikely. I did some cleaning in my bedroom. I hadn't done that for quite sometime. My room was a mess! My clothes were lying everywhere! Mo, your room is not messy! Mine is MESSIER! I was actually looking for my camera's battery charger. Both the batteries are out of power now so I couldn't use it during dinner last night :( I couldn't find the charger anywhere in my room that ended up me doing the cleaning instead.

By almost 10am, I gave up and spent the day chatting online with Mamashasha and Binod, my friend from Nepal. I am happy now he's found his true love through Tagged :) He's closed his account there now too :) At almost midday, I watched a DVD, The Nanny Diaries. The first few parts of the movie taught me something. It's when the 'nanny' was asked a question in her interview:

"Tell me who is Annie Braddock?" the interviewee asked her.
"Well, that's an easy question to answer," she replied. "Annie Braddock is ... Annie is .... "
She went BLANK!!

The next part of the movie was showing how she tried to find the true 'her'. I find this part interesting. I mean ... if I were asked the same question; "Who is Suzila?" I wouldn't know how to answer that too. It's not as simple as saying my true lengthy name or when I was born or even where I live. I am ... hmmm ... who am I??

How about you? Do you know who you are? I guess I gotta think hard and find out about myself, now that I am 29! Phew! That really never occured to me!
In the middle of the movie, Leng buzzed me. She told me she was going out with Lulu and Kiem later at 4pm. She invited me so I said "OK, why not!" So at after 4pm, I met them at The Mall. Waaaa! The place was so different. The air was totally different with lots of people at the Computer Expo and Tel Bru's 7th Year Anniversary. We bought some presents for Niza's birthday: we had her a keychain and birthday card.

At the 2nd floor, we were just leaving Charles and Keith when we saw these two little girls who looked like they just learnt to walk. When they reached the ground, they ran to each other, held hands then went straight into the GUESS SHOP!! They're not related guys! Their parents didn't even say a word to one another! Lulu remarked "Waaa! These girls really know how to choose where to go ah!" Hahaha, indeed!!! :p

By almost 7pm, we had dinner at Batu Bersurat. Kiem didn't join us as she had dinner with her family in Gadong. I had Dried Chillie Prawn with rice, Lulu had Kangkong with Belachan (she's crazy about it!) while Leng had Satay and Ketupat. These Chinese friends of mine are so different from any other Chinese friends I ever had! I mean, they are so ... Malays! Lulu even knows how to eat AMBUYAT!!! I never had Chinese friends who love Malay foods! :p

Now, I am lying flat on my tummy, writing this. I am so full and in an hour or so, will doze off! I am so putting on weight people! Just look at the empty plates here!!! Huhuhu :S

====================================================

==== Alhamdulillah!!! :p ====

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)