Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 18 April 2008

Dinner With BLA+1

As promised, we met at MOD Jerudong at 7.30pm. I was supposed to come late, which I did, but since my watch was earlier than theirs, I came ealier than most of the gang :p The tradition is, the birthday lady or guy should come later than the rest so it's easier for others to hide the presents, cake and stuff. But hey! Don't blame me! Blame the watch ekekeke! :p

The meals were ready by 8.15pm. Everyone was hungry, even myself! I had a long day at work and didn't get the time to have my proper lunch. Before meeting them, I prepared presents for everyone of them too. It's become a culture too that the birthday lady or guy buy something for everyone on the time of the gathering. What did I get for them? Well, since I have been busy this week, I could only manage to buy vouchers of movie tickets for each one of them. Each voucher costs $8 so I spent $88 for them. That's nothing compared to presents prepared by the other birthday BLA+1 :( Sorry guys! I don't have time to go shopping and buy you all presents huhu :( I decorated the voucher envelopes with dolphin stickers they bought me on my last birthday :) You can see my Art skill here :p Not bad huh!!! Dinner time dragged on with us updating stories. All of us are busy at work and I gotta say, proudly, that our group is the best at work ;)

After dinner, the first surprise came! They bought me two bottles of whiskey! Nah! Kidding!! Hehe :p Patritti, that's what it calls. I didn't know how to open it but Johnny taught me to. Lulu taught me how to pour it properly into everyone's glass ~ the-right-way-to-pour-wine strategy they said hehehe ...

Next, the cake came. It was a cheese cake with honey topping! Real yummy! Even Mas finished her slice this time :p The cream was so sweet that when we took a sip of the drink, it tasted too sour! :p Rahimah, the cake cutter lady cut the cake evenly well. That's her job on everyone's birthday really! :p Then, presents time! Yeay!!! But it's card reading ceremony first. Hahaha! Mas had not signed the card so they had to hide me behind the present bag till Mas signed it! It was hilarious!!! Yatie helped her out with the re-wrapping. I peeked on them hehehe :p

I was lost for words! I love the presents! Johnny wore me the bracelet, Lulu did the necklace. They bought me stationeries and "I belong to Suzi" stickers!!! Hahaha. I lost my stationeries like ... ALWAYS! So am gonna put stickers on all my stuff now :p They also bought me a BLUE pendrive of 4GB!! They just knew I need one! :p Of course, I love the dolphin stuff! This time they gave me a moving-dolphin statue, made of CRYSTAL! OMG! I am sure it is expensive!! They knew how crazy I am about dolphins!!!! :p

Now it was my turn to surprise them! I handed them all the envelopes and told them to open them together. When they did, all, especially Lulu and Kiem, were in awe! Their jaws dropped hahaha! I knew they need to go out and chill. It's been stressful at work! It was funny when Lulu asked me "Really? Seriously??" Hehehe :D She even told me the last time she went to the movie was last year, watching Alvin and the Chipmunk hehehe! The air was then full with them discussing what to watch and when. Hehehe. It's a success afterall! I knew they'd love it!!

Leng, Suria and 'Ain couldn't make it. Mas teased Rahimah by asking me for the 'extra' envelope for Rahimah's husband hehehe. Sorry Rahimah. No envelope for Syafiq :p I passed 'Ain's envelope to Roslin. They are now in the same department. Roslin teased me by saying she'd keep it for herself! Lulu echoed "Lin and date!!" Hehehe :p I passed Suria's to Lulu. They are always together at work :) I passed Leng's to Rahimah. Her hubby's working with Leng now.

I had a great night tonight! On the way home, I texted everyone, thanking them, saying how much I love them! I enjoyed the night and I hope they did too :)

========================================================

=== Waiting for the orders. We had Thai tonight :) ===

=== Some of the dishes we ordered. The Tomyam was good!!! ===

=== Mmmm! Not what you think it is! I'm innocent!! :p ===

=== Following instruction delivered by the experts :p ===

=== Look out!!!! ===

=== I got the skill now eh! ;) ===

=== Cheers! ;) ===

=== Cake time :) ===

=== Blowing the candles ===

=== Hiding behind the presents hehehee ... ===



=== My birthday card showing me in different mood there! Creative!!! :p ===

=== My Art skill :p ===

=== BLA+1 with the envelopes :) ===

=== A group pose: Johnny, myself, Rahimah, Niza, Yatie, Mas, Kiem, Lulu and Roslin :) Love you guys so much!!! Mmwaahz!!! :D ===

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)