Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 27 April 2008

One Not So Bad Day

I couldn't sleep last night. Yesterday morning I found something like a pimple right at the bottom right of my belly. It wasn't painful but in late afternoon, it'd gone bigger and the pain was unbearable last night! I couldn't move a bit of lie on my tummy, which is my best position in bed :( I texted Mo to come online but he wasn't home he said so I guess I finally dozed off at around 2-3am, awaken in between sleep whenever it hit anything :S

This morning the pain was still there. Even when we had lunch at Seasons, I couldn't walk for too long. Mas treated us there ~ her birthday was last 10th. The food was okay. Not so good, not so bad but for sure, it was very simple! Nothing much special. Johnny was complaining then others started doing the same. Jonnny is a real world-class traveler and his taste in food is superb so whenever he started whining about food or restaurant, we BLA girls would swallow all he said.

The cake was sweet, unlike mine last time. The presents were prepared by Raheemah and Niza this time so when Mas unwrapped them, we were eyeing them in awe too! :p She loved the presents of course and we loved what she got for us too! Each one of us got a bag of photo frame of her pictures ~ her now and when she was little. Cute!! She gave us a scented candle too :) Suria and Lulu screamed when the waitress came in with boxes of Baker Lynn cakes! Each one of us got a box! Mas was really stuffing us with high calorie food today! :p

Before leaving Seasons, I got a text from Mo, saying how worried he was about me. That carved a smile on my face :) After the 'misunderstanding' we had a few weeks ago, he has shown me that he cares about our friendship. I am so glad getting his text today ...

BLA girls went off to Shimco in Qlap while Johnny went back to watch My Lovely Samsoon :p I left my car at the basement car park and followed Leng. I was in pain, still, but I thought I could stand it for a bit while. Leng showed us her house plan ~ she's now waiting for her house loan approval. Lulu, Kiem, Roslin and me screamed looking at the grand house plan! Her room is so big! She's only 28 and she's going to have her own house soon. Waaaaa! I wish I can do that!!

Minutes passed by, I couldn't stand the pain no more but kept quiet to myself as the girls were excited choosing the cloth. I rang up Shahrul, asking him to pick me up. I didn't want to spoil the girls' day. Bearing the pain, we went to Firoz Jaya, also in Qlap. By 3.40pm, I kissed Mas goodbye, thanking her for the treat.

At his place, I had my undisturbed and peaceful nap. A pay off for my 'short' nap last night. I woke up at almost 6pm. The rest of the hour, Shahrul was cleaning his room and found 'our' stuff. First, he found the list of names of 'our children' ~ 9 names altogether. I think we did that in the first year we were together. After more cleaning, he found 'our' photo album. We had our photos kept in there, even pictures of us when we were small. I hadn't seen the album for a long time! We went through every page of the album together, laughing at how 'small' we were (and I thought I was 'fat' then!) :S

Before sending me back to my car, Shahrul bought me some Fun Donuts in Bandar ~ 3 Almonds, 2 Power Puffs and 1 Cream Peanut. He said it's for my breakfast tommorrow :) I got home at roughly 9pm. I chatted with Mamashasha and her sister tonight and when writing this, Seagull was online. We hadn't talked for a while. I guess he was busy. We chatted a bit then he said he missed me and my sexy voice! Haha! Gabby! You are funny dude!!! :D We said 'good night' a while ago.

Now the pain has lessened. My day today was not so bad afterall ...

==========================================================

=== The calories I consumed today :S ===

1 comment:

teacher normas said...

Hello dear, sorry to her about the pimples thingy..hehe..but you had so much fun.mm...donut? Oh no...no more my favourite...hehe

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)