Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 20 April 2008

Family Dinner

It's almost 2am now but I am too excited to post on the dinner I had with my family a few hours ago! Read on guys! :)

:::::::At work:::::::
Not so exciting. Just the same old story ~ workloads piling up, which sometimes make me wonder, why it never shrinks??? Well anyway, our second chief is transferred to the Ministry today. That means, he's leaving a committee I am in at the moment; the committee that has just begun to rise since its introduction 2 years ago. Actually, it has contributed to one of the many workloads that I am working on. Before leaving to the Ministry, he called me, saying that he is handing over his post as the Chairman of the committee to ME! I refused at once but he insisted on me accepting it! Ain't that annoying???! The rest of the day, I distributed memos and surveys to all. Took me 2 hours doing that! By midday, I was starving to death!! :(

::::::::Afternoon:::::::
I had lunch with Sharul at BCR (Brunei Chicken Rice) at Serusup. Always yummy :) I had Ginger Tea with it. I felt cold but sweating at the same time. I guess that's a sign of stress! At The Mall, we watched Forbidden Kingdom starring Jackie Chan and Jet Li, playing at 1.45pm. Feeling cold, Sharul went down to get my pashmina in my car. While waiting, a Chinese lady, appeared older than me, started a conversation. She was alone yet so friendly. She asked me "Are you alone too?" I said "No. I'm waiting for my friend." She smiled. That smile sent me a bit of shiver. I don't want to end up alone like her. Alone at that age. But, come to think of it, maybe I would (NoOOooo!!) .... Back to the movie, it was nice. Hilariously funny! Hehhe. A good combination of the two Kung Fu Legends! I went home at around 6pm, getting ready for family outing tonight.

:::::::Evening:::::::
We decided to have dinner at Gerai Selera at Bandar. We celebrated our O'Level results there last time too. Here, we could choose fresh seafood from the freezer with different dishes. My aunt, my mum's sister, with his 4 sons joined the gang too. Adek, my mum's brother's son, aged 7, also came to celebrate my birthday tonight. Altogether, there were 17 of us on 'the date' :p We reached the Gerai at after 8pm, taking pictures and joking around. It was fun! We had 3 big fish, 2 sting rays, prawns, cuttlefish and 2 types of vegetables. The kids ordered 2 Fried Noodles, 2 Roti Johns, Fried Rice, and errmmmm .... I lost count! Haha ... The funny part was, I had the EXACT CASH for all the orders! Phew! It'd be very embarrasing if I didn't have enough money in my wallet! I paid $142 for the food and drinks. We went home at around 11pm.

::::::::Night::::::
At almost 12am, I took out the extra bottle of Patritti and had it with my siblings and cuzzies. We sang and danced at our home balcony, at MIDNIGHT! What song? Of course Birthday songs FOR ME! :D We sang the song in different languages. It was funny!! Our mum and aunt were just watching us, standing near the door. Just before 1am, my aunt and his boys left for home. They live somewhere near, which only takes them 5 minutes drive home.

I had a good time. My last 20s birthday is indeed a memorable one :)
===========================================================

After dinner, at our balcony :)


Yampuiiiii!!! :p

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)