Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 9 April 2008

A Long Day ........................

Hmmm ... As the topic shows, yea. I had rather a long day today but Alhamdulillah, all were done, perfectly, I must say :)

My day at work started as early as 7am today. We had a short meeting at 7.10am, which was rather 'unclear' as we couldn't really hear what was delivered. But one thing for sure is a Director from our Ministry is coming to our office this Tuesday ~ my birthday :) Then I managed to finish up my paperwork in an hour, which deadline is tomorrow. Luckily I saw the memo or else, I'll be in trouble! A few minutes to my next assignment, I was given another paperwork to do. Alhamdulillah, I managed to do it on time before leaving the office. Phew! I am good!! :p

Without lunch, I had to attend two meetings ~ one at the office, another at the Ministry. By 2.45pm, I sped up to OBBD Department to book a one day trip to Temburong for a camp I am organizing this December. I'll get the cofirmation of the booking by September the, manager said. I hope it'll be confirmed ...

By 3.45pm, I arrived at the Ministry, seeing the officers I work with. Our proposal for Brunei-Singapore Adventure Camp 2008 is finally approved, Alhamdulillah :) The meeting lasted at 5pm. I was starving so I had my late lunch a.k.a. my dinner at Ceri Cafe, at Serusop. People! I love the Cafe Latte with Caramel! :)

Now, I'm going off for a good rest. I should go to bed 'late' tonight! I went to bed early last night but today, I was feeling 'sleepy', maybe cause I am used to 5 hours of sleep. I had to drink coffee at work to keep awake! Last night I went to sleep at 10pm ~ 8 hours of sleep for me. Weird huh! Those who are good in Science, feed me with an explanation to this please :p Thank you, mwahz! :x

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)