Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 6 April 2008

Weekend Joy!!

Today, after Subuh prayer, I couldn't go back to sleep so by 9am I planned to go out to have some breakfast ~ tesliur murtabak ku yoh! Haha. Then my lil sister came to my room telling me about our cousin's Nikah today. Dude! I forgot about that! So yeah, I got ready and by 10am, we reached our uncle's place at OKBI. We met our cuzzies whom we seldom meet. It was nice.

Then we went to Amit Yah's place. I haven't given her the chocolate I bought for her in KK last time. Been so busy that I didn't manage to. There, we all laughed when they told us that they we getting ready to attend our cousin's Nikah, which had just finished. My dad had mistakenly texted Amit Wahab saying that the function was from 10.15 to 12pm. Haha. That's my dad people!! Luckily we went to their house or else, they'd be the only ones going there hehe...

Later at 2pm, I had my foot reflexy and body massage. It was painful but relaxing. I hadn't had my massage for almost a month so yeah, every part of my body was aching. Usually, I have it every two weeks but as I was busy last month, I didn't have the time to do so.

After the massage, I had my late lunch at one of the Pasta Restaurants in Kiulap. Sharul went with me of course! Man! I eat a lot lately! And I think it has to do with HIM too! Cause I am happy everytime I am with him :)

By almost 6pm, we went to Jerudong Beach. I wanted to see the sunset. But then, the parking space was full so off we went to Tungku Beach. I didn't have my camera so I took the sunset pictures using my phone and his phones ~ yea, he has two!

So people, here are some of the sunset pictures we snapped. Just wanna share with you all! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ Yea I know! Now you know why I love sunset, don't you :) ~~~~

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)