Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 7 April 2008

A Start!

It's just past 11pm now. Today was a fine day. A good start for me entering the world of health and fitness, aiseh! ;) As usual, workloads are piling up. Got memos coming in for up-coming meetings and sharing sessions. I attended a meeting today at Menglait. Lasted for almost two hours, not bad. So I reached home at around 4pm. I didn't have my lunch so I cooked dinner for everyone, which was my late lunch. Mum went home late today. She was exhausted so I just sent her off to the living room so she could watch her Filipino series "Sanay Wala Nang Wakas". She's watched it over and over. One thing I realized is that, Filipino and Korean series are full of drama and romantic story lines. Both are entertaining, and addictive!

Well, back to my health and fitness programme :p So, after a bit of dish, I went out to HB Stadium, did my warm-ups, then some walks. It was my first outdoor exercise (not that I did any indoor :p) and it was a good sight seeing lots of people jogging and walking along the walkways. I am sure I walked at least 2 km today but Sharul insisted on saying we only walked for 1 km :s Dude! It felt like MORE than that! I did a bit of jogging towards the end but I know I can't force myself just yet as I still have my cough and asthma.

After jogging, we went visiting Mamashasha at the hospital. We were there for almost an hour ~ Shasha was there so I lost track of time. Being with her has always been entertaining! After that, we went to Ward 9, visiting Sharul's grandpa who had just been admitted there today. He fell and cut his left chin. A lot of his family members were there so we just stayed for a while.

Next, we went dinner at Matadoe at Beribi. I crave for pastas lately people! I hope it will be over soon or else, all my effort to health and fitness will be wasted!

So, a start to healthy life today and yeah! I have started having oatmeals for breakfast since last Saturday :) I love it and it has sped up my bowel system. Another start of healthy programme --> jogging for an hour, 4 times a week; Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I can do it! Yes I can!! :D Wanna join?? :p

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)