Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 13 April 2008

Blessed!

Alhamdulillah! Our home wi-fi is finally working. Been dreading to share my days with you here. Keep on reading :)

~~10.04.08 Thursday ~~

After work, I went to see Sharul. He told me he'd finished reading "Ayat-Ayat Cinta" so I went to his place bringing the VCD along. Remember he'd made me promise not to watch it till he finished reading? So, yeah! That afternoon, we watched "Ayat-Ayat Cinta" the Movie. Disappointingly, it wasn't as we had expected. Fahri was so naive in the movie. Unlike his character in the book, he was described as someone with a stern character though with innocence. Saiful was a better character in the movie compared to Fahri. The directors of the movie must have wrongly swapped them! More disappointingly, Aisha's character was 101% different from the book! In the movie, she was rough, not polite and proud. She was even sarcastic! All the opposite of the Aisha I read in the book! The only character which 99% resembled the character described in the book was that of Maria. I love her in there :)

Overall, the movie was too "quick" - should be better made into sequels rather than cramming all the story lines in just one movie. I'd say, disappointingly, the 'precious' messages delivered in the book were 'failed' to be done so in the movie. To movie makers out there, please please please re-make the movie and please make sure you don't miss a thing this time ...

~~11.04.08 Friday~~

I stayed home the whole day; woke up early, had breakfast and cooked lunch. Then I killed the time watching a Japanese series I bought "Back To School" starring Takenouchi Yutaka. Each DVD consists of 3 episodes, hence making my head rather heavy in the late afternoon. I took a quick nap and woke up at just before 5pm. It's my jogging time, as scheduled so I got ready, though with the migraine I still had. Couldn't take the pain so I went off to massage instead. Had my back 'bakam' (not sure what it's called in English). I felt a lot better after that. Then I went off to Beribi, looking for AAC novels. I wanted to give it as presents to my close coleagues. I finally found the book at one of the bookstores at Milimewah Lambak. I went home straight after that, feeling the pain at my back after the massage and bakam. I actually planned to visit Mamashasha at the ward but it was kinda late.

~~12.04.08 Saturday ~~

The day meeting "The Heroes" finally came! :) We had the meeting in the afternoon at the Ministry. All came but Irman. I heard he had transport problem from Temburong. Apparently we were given an assignment; to share what we have learnt from the course we attended with other officers in the Ministry. It will involve 30 officers and tentatively scheduled on 9th June 2008. We're going to do it in groups, taking turns within 4 or 5 days of sharing sessions as the IPA. Phew! I'm gonna get busier these coming days preparing for our sharing sessions. Wafi is thinking of swapping group as he lives in Tutong. He finds it difficult to commute from there to Bandar meeting us. But we insisted him to stay :p We elected Irman as our group leader, a punishment for being absent yesterday hehehe ...

I met Sharul and we jogged as scheduled at HB Stadium at around 5.30pm. Not many joggers were at sight as the weather was rather cloudy and the wind blew quite hard. I jogged non-stop from one end of the jogging pathway up till almost the end. Yea yea I know! I didn't finish it but hey! I jogged NON-STOP (notice the capitals!) :p After jogging, we rang up Charcoal, asking whether Fusilli Pesto is available or not! It was so we had dinner there! I knew he'd love it too!! We went visiting Mamashasha at the hospital. Her bandage was taken off and the stitches round her neck was showing, yikes! Shasha was sleeping when we got there. We were there for almost 2 hours, watching TV, chit-chatting and playing with Shasha when she finally awoke. I had a great time!

We went to visit Sharul's grandpa at Ward 9 afterwards. The time showed it was 9.15pm. By 9.25pm, we left, off to Kiulap Mall to watch a movie - Definitely, Maybe. A good movie! While queueing for the ticket, I met my ex-classmate in high school, Jimmy. We had a quick chat and he thought me and Sharul are married hehehe ... ;)

The movie started late, should be at 10.20pm; we went into the cinema at 10.35pm. The movie ended at 12.15am. A sweet movie! I want to have that kind of relationship with my daughter one day! :)

~~13.04.08 Today~~

I woke up at 9am, had breakfast then did some office work. Afterwards, I cooked lunch for everyone. After lunch, I went up to my room and continued watching "Back To School". I just finished watching the whole episodes an hour ago, realizing the wi-fi is finally working :) I had a good rest today! Blessed! :)

Here's the DVD cover of the Japs series. You should watch it too! Isn't he good-looking!! ;)
===========================================================

2 comments:

Bella said...

Salaam~~ Ohhhhh I have that drama LOL Bought it about a month ago and I haven't watch it together with The Workaholic Woman. Pisan too many work to do nda lagi ingat tedapat tu haha. Will simpan it aside dulu bila free berabis baru tah liat and it could mean cuti skulah next term hahaha.. Nice to see you the other day hun. Take care.

Suzila A said...

Hellewwww darlin! Yea! Really nice seeing you too last Saturday, though we didn't have much time chit-chatting :p Hjh Lena was so strict. Takuuuut! :p Well, anyway, you should make time for yourself (look who's talking! Heheh!) Watch that series first! It'll give you a lil bit of 'push' in our so called 'educating' world! Take care dear and hope to see you the soonest! When we do, DO bake THAT browny again ;)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)