Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 5 April 2008

Today!

The day at work was the usual but was a breathe-easy, Alhamdulillah :) In the afternoon, I attended a Hyperstudio Certificate Giving Ceremony in Gadong. I met lots of familiar faces. Apparently, there's going to be a sharing session meeting at the Ministry this Saturday; a sharing session on the course 'The Heroes' and I attended last month. Rumour has it that every participant in the course would be asked to give sharing sessions to other officers in the Ministry. I love the idea actually! I miss working with 'The Heroes'! :)

Before today's function started, Hjh Norral, a friend who was going to receive the certificate too, took me window shopping at Giant The Mall. We had dimsum and milo ping there :p It was nice! After the function, I went to RIPAS Hospital to visit Mamashasha who is now admitted in Ward 11. Alhamdulillah. Her operation went well, for four hours! I took Sharul with me. He has always wanted to get to know Mamashasha, maybe cause I always talk about her everytime we go out. We bought her a tin of oatmeal biscuits and some apples. I also took her certificate on her behalf.

We reached the hospital after 5pm. On the way to the parking lot, I took out my notebook, showing Sharul the video I took on Shasha when I hung out at Mamashasha's place last week. Sharul laughed at Shasha's cute acts and smart gestures :) I wanted to show Mamashasha the video but Sharul disagreed. He said, it's not wise to make a patient who has just had an operation to laugh. So, I left my laptop in the car.

In Ward 11, Mamashasha was sitting in bed with bandage round her neck. Her family was there too. They all smiled seeing us come. She said she might have more than eight stitches this time! Then she showed me the scars she got from the numerous injections. I was speechless looking at them ... I pity her, especially when she told us that it was painful everytime she swallowed.

Sharul was quiet at all time at the Ward. Mamashasha's sister, who was busy sewing her 'baju' asked me about him the moment I sat next to her. Mamashasha and I exchanged look with her question. I think by the time we left, she was telling everyone about me and Sharul. I don't mind! I am proud seen with him :)

Leaving the Ward, Sharul told me what a lovely family Mamashasha has. I am more glad knowing that he likes me being friends with her :) Then she texted me, saying how 'good' me and Sharul look together! I gotta say, I feel ... good too!

Today, I am happy people! 1st, I get the chance to meet The Heroes again soon. Then, Mamashasha is now fine, Alhamdulillah. It's a great relief really! Now, knowing Sharul and Mamashasha are friends, also not forgetting the moments I had with Sharul today. It was ... an amazing feeling ...

This morning, he took my car out to the garage. He never wants me to suffer bringing my car to any garage whenever it is broken or needs servicing. This afternoon, when I picked him up, he told me I looked beautiful today and he felt 'shy' when I waved him from my office's window when he drove off the driveway. When he said all these, I felt ... 'shy' too :)

We had dinner at Charcoal after visiting Mamashasha. It was his first time there and he loved the food. The waitress gave me the wrong order but I took it anyway, not feeling happy but glad putting the poor waitress out of her misery. She apologized for the wrong order and begged me to take the dish instead of cancelling it, saying that her salary was only $10/day and the dish cost more than that. I looked at Sharul and he smiled so yeah, I took the food saying "You owe me one." Sharul was proud of me! :)

Today, I am happy! Yes. Very happy :)

3 comments:

Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah,

Glad to read your news :D. Hope to meet you soon. I was hunting for ayat-ayat cinta but then... I came to think that I wouldn't have the time to properly and read any books just yet hehe. I have more than a dozen books lying around waiting to be opened, read and appreciated. Hope I will have the time I need. Nanti ku hunt for that book.

Suzila A said...

Waalaikummussalamwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh my dear :)

Hey Raheemah! Yea! Can't wait to work with you again girl! ;) Now, will help you find the book okay. Will pay it for you in advanced and pass it to you. I tell you girl, it's really hard looking for it!! And I'd love you to read it too :)

All the best finding the book and God bless :)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)