Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 16 April 2008

A Decision Finally Made

I decided to close my Tagged account today and when I'm writing this, I just did it a few moments ago. I had been thinking of doing so this year since I wasn't as active as I used to be when I registered a year ago. Sharul invited me to open the page sometime in April last year but I only became active sometime in May or June, soon after we broke up. Tagged helped me a lot after the break up. I spent most of my time online and updating my Tagged account. I met lots of friends of different races and beliefs. I learnt a lot from them too. I love them!

I joined Facebook as well sometime in January this year. Some people say it's better that Tagged but believe me people. Tagged is much much much better!!! I just can't find a way on how to operate the Facebook as easy as I could in Tagged. I deactivated the account 2 days ago. I rarely used it anyway!

So yeah! I have deleted my Tagged and Facebook. To you, my Tagged friends, you can always keep in touch with me in MSN or YM. I am sure you have my e-mails :) Till we meet again, keep in touch! :)

P.S.: To Mamashasha, I love you girl! I hope we will stay close though Tagged is no longer the bridge for us both :) To Rocky, I miss you. I hope you have come back from the battelfield there in the Philippines. I always pray for your safety dear and hope to see you again in person here in Brunei :) To Seagull, thanks for being a good fellow. I cherish our friendship and still hoping to finally meet you one day. I am sure we will one day! :) To Arzi, keep in touch. Will play golf with you one day. I can't get it scheduled in my diary yet, sorry dear.. To Ashok, keep sending me the wonderful mails. I will do the same as always. You are a great friend. To Mo, take care always and thank you for everything.

I love you all. Keep in touch alright :) Mwaaahz!!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)