Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 18 April 2008

Sisters Day Out!

As promised, my sister, Zima, treated me lunch today. We had it rather late ... at around 4pm. We exchanged stories, her with her new 'friend' and me, I shared with her my story with Mo, my dear friend from Bahrain. We finally got to talk today after weeks of 'misunderstanding'. Sorry dear. Now I know the problem ... Don't wanna lose you too ;)

Back to today! We had our late lunch at Charcoal. She loved the lamb steak. I had my usual dish, Fussili Pesto with Lamb Topping! Always the best! She had Lime Juice, I had Root Beer. We were there for almost 2 hours then off we went to Gadong. I had a neuro theraphy appointment at 6pm.

We reached the massage hut at 20 minutes before 6pm so we went to Hua Ho Gadong for a little shopping. By the time we were done, I was 10 minutes late for my appointment! Whoops! That's what happens when girls go out! :p

The theraphy went for 2 hours. Zima had her body massage and reflexology while I had it. She had a good time! I could hear her joking and laughing with her masseuse. Mine was a bit serious. She is a neurologist and any parts of my body that she touched were really hurting :( But really, she's good with her fingers! My bones went cracking whenever she twisted them! Now, I feel much much lighter and my eyes are heavy! :p I can't take shower tonight (luckily I had my bath before going out this afternoon :p) and I can't sleep with the air-con on. My next appointment is next Monday. Another session of pain for me then huhu ....

We reached home after 9pm. Zima paid for the massage, $50! Phew! Not bad for a good session! :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)