Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 26 April 2008

PS: I LOVE YOU

After work today, I rang up Shahrul, asking him what's playing at the cinema. At work, Johnny told us that the Empire Cinema was giving $3 ticket promotion for PS: I LOVE YOU. I've watched the movie but I didn't mind watching it again. Have you watched it? Well anyway, Shahrul rang up the Empire Cinema and it was playing at 3.20pm and yes! It was a $3 ticket!

We got our seats the moment the movie was just starting so we didn't miss the movie at all. The next 5 minutes or so, my tears rolled down my cheeks up til the end of the movie! It made me cry though I'd watched it before. Today, for the first time, I held Shahrul's hand after almost a year we broke up. Really guys! You should watch the movie ... Mamashasha, I know you haven't watched it yet so take Hardy out. Watch that movie with him! You'll see why it affected me so much!

After the movie, on the way back to my car, I mumbled about not wanting my spouse to leave me before I do. I kept babbling about not surviving if that ever happened to me. Shahrul smiled (though I didn't see it but I felt it right away) and he replied, "No. I can never survive it too.." We walked in silence with that. Looking up the sky, I saw white cloud formulating a 'love' shape. "Is that a sign?" I asked myself. PS: I LOVE YOU has that part of the movie where the wife was looking for a sign ... Could that be 'the' sign for me? I took several pictures of the love-shaped cloud. You could see it here ...

I hadn't had lunch so we dropped by the MOD Restaurant, both for lunch and dinner. We had Chicken Bassille Leaves with Chilli and Seafood Tang Hoon. We had them with rice. I had fresh coconut, Shahrul just had warm water. After the meal, the Dusk Prayer was heard so I said, why not have a quick look at the sunset at the beach. The sun was setting at Jerudong Beach when we arrived there. It was beautiful. Shahrul took shots of the breath-taking sceneries - he knows I love sunset.

While he did that, I looked up the reddish sky and eroding white clouds. I whispered "Subhanallah! MasyaAllah!" seeing the beauty of God's creations. From where we were, it was just a few meters from the beach so I could hear the waves hit the shore. It was just amazingly breath-taking. 10 minutes later, we left, glad we could snap a few pictures of the sunset.

The sunset we saw this time was a bit ... different yet still showed its beauty. Shahrul spotted dark curvy lines on both sides of the sunset, as if showing black rainbows instead of colourful ones. We did take a few snaps but it didn't turn out clear as we were just using his mobile phone. I should've had my camera with me all the time!

A memorable and mysterious outing I had today for sure. It should be the same for him too ...

PS: I still love you ... Always and can never imagine life without you ...
===========================================================



=== Do you see what we saw?? ===

=== I know! Breath-taking aren't they! Subhanallah!! ===

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

Hello my dear,
mm..wow...so sweet my dear. I can really what you felt.hehe...mm...I guess you really had a good time together with Sharul. I love the pictures.hehe

Suzila A said...

Hey thanks! Yea, beautiful aren't they! Let's go out some time. Let's see the sunset together, what do u think? :)
Yea I always have a good time with him. Life without him will be unbearable ...

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)