Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 14 April 2008

Phew!!

I am very tired today. My brain is exhausted. Physically, I just need ... a rest. A loooooong one! Huhu ...

I had a meeting that lasted for 3 hours today. I was supposed to have two meetings in the morning but the first one that I attended lasted longer than expected (cause this one particular officer was blurred about what we had been talking about!! It's just really really extremely annoying!!!!!) :@ The second meeting, which I had to be at present, started at 11am. I had to skip it as the first was still progressing. What's worst, I was told to write the minute! Ish!!

Alhamdulillah, I managed to do all the reports and feedbacks by 2pm and submitted them to the boss! I had to stay back at the office though, waiting for officers from other departments to hand-in an assignment to us. Only a few turned up. Before leaving the office, I received a text from Danny, a colleague in the Ministry, that we'll have a meeting tomorrow in the afternoon at Wasan. Rather a long drive from home, even from where I work. I guess, another tiring day for me tomorrow :(

From work, I went straight to HB Stadium, did my scheduled jogs and walks. Only managed to do all in 1.5 km (according to Sharul's estimation, but I am sure I went all the way MORE than that!!) At almost 6pm, I reached home, washed my car and now, I've to complete some other untouched workloads.

People ... I am tired ... :'(

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)