Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 15 April 2008

MY DAY :)

I am 29 today! :D I enjoyed my day! When the clock chimed 12am, the first person wishing me 'Happy Birthday' was Sharul :) My closest cuzzie's, Yanti, came next :) Hers is coming soon you know! I am only 2 weeks older than her. We even have similar names; we just have different, shall I say, 'ending' of our long names. Mine ends with Wati, hers Yanti :) Guess what! Our uncle almost named us Norkumalasari. Hahaha! Thank God our parents disagreed! :p

Back to MY DAY today! I woke up early, as usual. My brother was at the kitchen table having breakfast. He was the 1st to wish me 'Happy Birthday' in the family. Then my mum 'served' me a plate of small pizzas saying 'Happy Birthday! This is for you!' heheheh :p I was so stuffed on the way to work today!! At work, I went to the Computer Department. They greeted me with the 'Birthday Song'. I treated 3 Departments fried noodles; their Department, the Timetable Department and the Language Department. Hahaha! They were surprised when the order came ;)

The sweet thing was when my friends bought me a birthday cake!! :) It was a chocolate cake! A simple one though so Johnny 'decorated' the topping with bits of sweets! Well, as you can see here, it looked much much yummier heheh :p Sure it was soooooo yummy, as it looks here! You can see how thick it is here, can't you :) There were additions to the cake and the noodles; 'kek batik' and 'karipap'. Rezeki!!! :p Johhny, the master of all decorations, decorated the food with CNY angpows! Hahahaha! We had a great laugh hahaha!!!

I got 'Happy Birthday' texts coming in the whole day. When I went to the Timetable Department, the girls sang me the song so loud that I had to close the door eheheee :p When I wanted to order some drinks, Lulu stopped me! Guess why! She actually WRAPPED me Iced Milo with a blue ribbon hahaha! She was actually planning to bring the drink to MY OFFICE and sing the birthday song with those in there! Hahaha :p She's cute!
==========================================================
~~~~ BEFORE TOUCH-UPS ~~~~
~~~~ YUMMIER!!! :p ~~~~

~~~~ With Razak 'the cake guy' ;) Good job dude!! ~~~~

~~~~ Alone with the cake hehehe ;) ~~~~

~~~~ Looking good with the decos! ~~~~

~~~~ Cutting the cake, with 'the background' ekekekee =D ~~~~

~~~~ May all my wishes come true :) Kan kawin taun dapan yoh!!! Hihihi :p ~~~~

~~~~ With the Comp Dept girls :) ~~~~

~~~~ With the Comp Dept guys :) ~~~~


~~~~ With Lulu's present. Sweeeeet! :p ~~~~

=========================================================

In the afternoon, I went to a meeting about my camping project at Wasan Vocational School, meeting Danny there. We hadn't met for quite sometime. After the meeting, we had a drink at a cafe somewhere in Sengkurong and updated stories. He filled me in with his KL vacation while I did my vacation in KK. He was indeed upset (and laughed at the same time!!) listening to my story! At the cafe, he gave me a chance to write some comments on Sutera Harbour in a 'sort-of vacation comment' website. Now, THAT is a good present! Hehehe :p But, he'd buy me a present he said hehehe :p

After the drink, I met Sharul. We didn't jog today since I wasn't wearing my jogging attire, which he was, whoops! I forgot to text him cause I was busy the whole day ... Sorry baby! We just stayed in the car, chatted a bit and got separated. He kissed my forehead and wished me 'Happy Birthday' :) He said I looked beautiful today hehehe. Thanks baby :)

I planned to bring my family out to dinner tonight but one of my brothers couldn't make it. Will do next time then. My elder sister promised to bring me out shopping this Friday; I can choose ANYTHING I want she said :p Then off to movie and IF she has extra $, she'll treat me MASSAGE too! Heheh :p I know!!! Ain't it NICE!!!! Hehehehee ...

MY DAY WAS GGGGRRRRRREEEAAAT!!! :D Alhamdulillah God for allowing me to breathe up to my 29th year today :D

P.S.: Zean forgot my birthday but I know she has her reasons. So girl! Am not mad at ya! Don't worry. You're forgiven! ;)

2 comments:

Bella said...

Salaam,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! Wish u all the best and May Allah always bless you in so many ways. Ameen

Suzila A said...

Waalaikummussalaam sista!
Owh thank you! :) May Allah be with us always with His blessings, Ameeen :)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)