Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Sigh~~ Am Fine but Am Broke :(

A bad day for me yesterday. Work was demanding. Danny and I had to work till late night. Maybe cause of the exhaustion, I had an accident roughly at 8.30pm, a few kilometres from where my house is. It was raining and somehow when I hit the brake, my car slid forward and hit the Vitara at the front. The driver was fine, Alhamdulillah. I was worried. As for me, my tummy hit the steering and my toe now looks like a mushroom and as hard as a rock. I limp but am alright too, Alhamdulillah. We spent the rest of the night at the police station, writing statements and all.

My morning today was spent on checking out the workshop chosen by them. I let it all to Sharul to do the talking. He had been there since last night cause I didn't wanna tell my parents about the accident. Just didn't wanna worry them. By noon, all was settled and I rushed to the office as a meeting was gonna be held at Wasan at 2pm. Thanks to my sis for lending me her car.

I did drop by the workshop where my car is resting ... Sigh~~ My poor Kia Carens. Sorry love and mummy miss you dearly :(



5 comments:

Supermummy said...

Asta suzi..alhamdulillah eh u nda papa. Sukur tah. Tekajut ku eh membaca ah. Mudahan u ok ah,lakas sambuh lah wlw cedera sikit. Sabar sis ah Dugaan hehe..Apa pun im so glad u nda papa. Ok love ya!

ANIH said...

Sorry to hear bout u sis.. p ayukur Alhamdulillah nada ada yg cedera. P u sis ah, u said ur parut n kaki bangkak ah. Bah.. jgn d,biarkan bah.. Cek k,spital ah ur tummy ah..

Ermm.. hopes everythang goes well ah. Ur car n everythang..

Tc owez sis.. sabar saja..

ANIH said...

and btw. soryy ngambil ksempatan disini..

kan pasan arh supa mummy ah.. napa blog nya utk invite readers saja ah.. :(

teacher normas said...

hai ling..
i just read ur post ani...sorry to hear that.mm..lkenapa inda bawa ke hospital? hope you are ok masa ani...

Suzila A said...

Hey girls! Am fine but am broke. No need to go see the doc! Am fine :)

PS: Supermummy! Miss your page girl! :(

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)