Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 25 November 2008

You For Me


You're always there when I'm in need
Always care when I'm in pain
Worried sick when I'm unfit

Serve me the love that's unmeasured
Send touches that soothe the heart

Ready to strike when I'm falling
Be my hero when I'm aching
Lend me an ear when I'm complaining
Give me a shoulder when I need to lean
Baby you and all that that you've been
Are for me the world's best medicine!

3 comments:

ANIH said...

so sweet~ ;)

Suzila A said...

:) Yes. It's what he's been to me all these years. A simple poem like this is nothing compared to who he is to me ..

teacher normas said...

mm..i know what u mean ling in this poem..he is willing to do anything for you whenever yo face any difficulty with no complaining because he loves u. But I pray for you...so that you and him will be together in the future. You never know ling..he is ur destiny..:)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)