Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tagged by FReD

It's 1.28am right now but couldn't go back to sleep after the sudden coughing. Just took my cough syrup and while waiting for my eyes to shut, I eventually managed to do this tagging by a dear friend FReD. Babe, enjoy!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.”

After that, tagged 7 people.

1. The Age of My Next Birthday


2. A Place I'd Love To Travel To


3. A Favourite Place


4. A Favourite Thing


5. A Favourite Food


6. A Favourite Colour


7. The City I live in
8. The City I was born in


9. A Nickname I Had
10. College Major



11. Name of First (TRUE) Lover



12. A Bad Habit



13. A Hobby



14. Current Wish list (3 maximum)


7 people I wanna tag: ScrapperMaya, Izz, Hazel, Anih, SuperMummy, Mamashasha & ShineGirl



Okay, I'm going to bed now ...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis,
tag yg lame tu pun baru jer i jawab semalam...this latest tag hemmm dunno when i'll answer yaaa...hehehee....lambat sikit la ek...hehehe...;P

Suzila A said...

No problem babe! ;) I did this pun sebab terbangaun dari tidur semalam. To kill time, tu la jadi ni! :P

ANIH said...

haha darls~

siuk eyh tagged kli ani. Will post nti arh my blog.. ermm sis for the mean time me kn 'Hiatus' duluan ya.. Anythang jst contact my handphone ah.. ;)

Suzila A said...

Hi Anih! Yea, hope you enjoy this tagged too :) Can't wait to see your post on thie ;)

Jgn lama bertapa atu aahhh .. Hehe :P

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)