Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 13 November 2008

Then, Now and Then ......


Then ...........
We were the best there were
Laughter we had, others envied
Tears we shed, secrets we locked
With hands tight, we became close
Shoulders we lent, promises hold
Like sisters, we were "The Giggly Trio"!

Now .............
It's all different!

Space is what we desperately need
So what remains, will stay knit
What a shame, these all happened
None of us to blame
But THEM!!
Shame!
Shame!
Shame!

Hope "Then" will stay remain
And "Now" will change
To "Then" that we became
And us forever sisters again ...............

2 comments:

teacher normas said...

I am so sorry girls...:(

Suzila A said...

Beb! Cheer up! Am just letting out what we've missed.

All will be fine :)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)