Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Dinawan oh Dinawan ...

Just putting this up so I could always refer to this post for my future reference ;)

I don't know what's wrong with my eyes lately. I somehow thought the price for my stay there at Dinawan higher that it is in the quotation I got from the Tour Agency. Hmmph! Never good with numbers! Never! Ahakz!!

I'm sure this post is gonna be helpful next year when I am planning for my next vacation. So Suzi, here's the details.

December packages:

1 day trip package 1 --> Price per head: B$60.00
--> Including Entrance Fee, Sutera Jetty Fee, Return Boat Transfer, Snorkeling Set, Kayaking, Life Jacket and BBQ lunch.

1 day trip package 2 -->price per head B$75.00
--> Including Entrance Fee, Sutera Jetty Fee, Return Boat Transfer, Snorkeling Set, Kayaking, Life Jacket, Semi Submarine, BBQ lunch and Hi-Tea.

1 night 2 days --> price per head: B$188.00
--> Including Entrance Fee, Sutera Jetty Fee, Return Boat Transfer, Snorkeling Set, Kayaking, Life Jacket, Breakfast, BBQ lunch, Hi-Tea and Dinner on every day of the stay.

2 nights 3 days --> price per head: B$298.00
--> Including Entrance Fee, Sutera Jetty Fee, Return Boat Transfer, Snorkeling Set, Kayaking, Life Jacket, Breakfast, BBQ lunch, Hi-Tea and Dinner on every day of the stay.

Rates for Optional Watersports:
1. Parasailing (5 minutes / single) --> B$30.00 per head
2. Parasailing (5 minutes / double) --> B$30.00 per head
3. Jetski (30 minutes / unit) --> B$25.00 per head
4. Banana Boat (10 minutes) --> B$10.00 per head
5. Flyfish --> B$15.00 per head
6. Diving (30 minutes) --> B$50.00 per head
7. Sea Walking (30 minutes) --> B$70.00 per head


Southern Cross Travel Agency:
Office address: Unit 6, Block C, 2nd Floor, Kiarong Complex, BSB.
P.O. Box: 758.
Contact number: +6738875102 (Ezan)
Office contact number: +6732454719 / 720 / 721 / 722


PS: If your kind of vacation is simply for fun, you can take package 1 and 2. They're affordable and plainly beach fun activities. The BBQ lunch includes fresh seafoods like crabs, prawns and of course fish! You could try those watersports activities available too. But if your kind of vacation is purely for relaxing, then Dinawan Resort Island is the place for you. Click here for pictures. Advice? Take the 1 night 2 days package first to give it a try like I did in 2006. I took 3 nights 4 days package last year and it seemed too long to stay there. Too much of nice things is not good sometimes you see. So this year, I am taking the 2 nights 3 days package. I think it should be just perfect :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darls~ detail eyh ur info sal dinawan ah, cmplete wit pictas g 2.. *thumb* ;) sis~ aku mau ksana bh, ALONE~

Suzila A said...

Hi babe! Alone? Hehe bah pegi tah. It's the right place to relax, even to hide kekeke :P Maybe we go there together one day ya. U know, girls vacationing thing ;) Of course if ur hubby permits :)

Can't wait to go there! Am counting the days to Dinawan peeps!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)