Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Family Day Out

Well, well, well. It's a family out entry again :-) This time, we went out on a hi-tea with our close cousins, uncles and aunts. Since it's school hols, our cousins love spending their time at our place and mum's been feeding them with all the calories that she's been feeding her lil babies with. So, as you can see, hence the Ahmads are all of XL sizes erk!! Our cousins are not complaining but they are worried cause mum just can't seem to quit using up her energy at the kitchen keke :P

So just to add up some spice in their hols, we took 'em out for tea, this time inviting their parents too. We can't afford the fancy restaurants in hotels but since the kids love breads so much, I came up with the idea treating them 'roti kawin' (married bread?) at Jing Chew Restaurant in Gadong. Sharul took me there for a quick bite and I loved the taste of the (yellow) bread that was fresh from the oven. We in fact ordered it twice. Mum bought the idea and my sister played along too. So today's tea was on us and Bahri. The occasion was merrier with most of us wearing our 'HCAC' t-shirts. Other guests at the restaurant had that 'who-are-these-uniformed-group' kind of look on their faces ehehee :P It was a great outing but it was just the beginning. The adults left after the drink while we cousins went off to The Mall Cineplex to watch a movie.

Once there, we split up cause Puchen had already watched 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' so the 5 of us decided to watch 'Ip Man' instead. I sat with Bahri, Puchen sat separately from Haris and Arzek, who were sitting infront of him. Despite that, we enjoyed the movie so much! It was an awesome movie and I personally rated it 10/10!! What's more, it was based on a true story! You guys should watch it too you know! It's really a good movie. I'm not bluffing!!

We all got home just before midnight. Arzek and Haris were trying their fists on each other after watching 'Ip Man' while the others were puzzled hehe :P They both were really affected by the movie!!

It was a great family outing. HCAC has really got together closer each and every day :-) HCAC!! Aza-Aza Fighting!! :-D


PS: Will upload the pixies when I have the time!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)