Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 21 February 2009

One of those days

Surprisingly, I felt alright at work today, though most of my colleagues were (still) having the stressful feeling, especially after knowing that we're gonna have visitors next week. We had a chat, one of those when you just let out everything out over the increasingly workloads the past months. What's going on at the mo is just .. overloading.

Despite that, I felt alright. I just went through all the (now) routine work feeling rather .. empty shall I say. I guess I have become immune to it all. Even when passing by the main office, I didn't give a d*** to even have a glance at the boss. I could sense the boss' gestures or whatever, somehow, I just didn't care. What was I feeling? I was alright with it. Not angry, or guilty. I felt .. empty!

I guess it's one of those days when you just don't give a s*** about something that you've felt pissed off about for too long. Respect's gone. Passion? Hmm ... No comment!


PS: Sharul's grandpa is now at a critical condition .. I want to see him but I don't think I have the guts to be there. I am not that strong :( May it come easy to him, Aaamiinnn ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)