Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 13 February 2009

Thanks to Anonymous a.k.a. *Syair* ;)

Just wanna say "thanks" to *Syair* for her/his kind thoughts. I am touched.

Sorry peeps for all my whining and complaints. Just need to let it all go in here. My sayang is busy with his new life, career-wise, so I just don't wanna burden him with it all. I think he's also sick of my 'typical' complaints cause every time we met, he'd say, "What did Y do this time?" whenever he saw my long face. So .. Yea! You guys gotta bore yourself with all my whining in here sowwwiiieee!! ^_^

Again, to Anonymous, thanks for your concern and sorry. I must have mistaken you with another Anonymous by the name of "Aleya". I wonder where she's gone to. I think I've bored her to death like I did to Anih today whoops! Hope all is well with you Aleya. The same goes to you *Syair* :)

Once again, thanks a million! Just sharing with you this. This could help whenever seminar is boring:

A blond boarded a plane to New York and insisted on sitting at the first class seat when she was actually holding an economy class ticket. All efforts failed on asking her to her less prestigious seat when she stubbornly replied: "I'm blond and beautiful! I should be sitting at the first class!"

The hassles caught the pilot's attention so he went out to see what was happening. Learning the situation, he approached the blond passenger and whispered something to her ear. A moment later, she picked up her bag and went to where she should belong.

The flight attendants were amazed and asked the pilot how he could persuade the girl to her seat. The pilot replied: "It's easy! I told her first class passengers are not going to New York!"

Cheers! :)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)