Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 7 May 2009

Words for the soul

The words in this book have fed the empty heart of mine. I am not really a reader but like "Ayat-Ayat Cinta", I find it really hard to finish this book. I just don't want it to end!

The book is written by Sally Smith O'Rourke. This is one of the books I bought on my trip to KL last March. She made the characters so alive and making Fitzwilliam Darcy so real. If your kind of genre is the 17th or 18th century stories of women, you will surely love this book!

Now it's only a few pages left and I don't feel like finishing it just yet. The temptation is there but somehow I am not strong enough to read till the end. Let the mystery unsolve and the mind wonder on the ending.

I got a number of books of the similar genre to be opened and read, though I am still waiting for my "Eclipse" to arrive at my door - ada urang behutang tu! Mun paham bisai ~~ And I watched the trailer of "New Moon" movie. Man! I can't wait to watch it at the cinema! After all, it's the best episode so far. "Twilight" was just an okay movie last time but I am sure "New Moon" is worth watching!


PS: If you're a fan of O'Rourke, please let me know where to get her books and of what titles. I am a great fan of her now!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)