Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 4 July 2008

APCC & Dastar Challenge (hmmph!!)

APCC stands for Asia Pacific Children Convention. We chaperons gathered at SOAS College at 2.30pm to attend the Flag Giving and Prayer Ceremony. After the speech from the guest of honour, we were entertained by our 8 junior ambassadors with traditional dances medley and the “We Are The Bridge” APCC official song.

The kids are cute! They’ll be going to Fukuoka, Japan for 10 days with 2 chaperons as supervisors. There, they’ll be meeting children of their age from around the world to share their cultures and build friendships. I wish them all the best! Good luck to our chaperons too: Ziana and Sofian :)




















We left the venue at 4.30pm, heading to Brunei Chicken Rice Restaurant at Anggrek Desa for an early dinner. Syadi joined me and Danny a few moments after that. Later on, Danny helped me look for the Songket of the missing dastar. We went to 11 shops but with no luck! Hmmph!! Danny’s bringing a piece of the dastar as he offered to find it in Tutong, his hometown. He’ll look for it too in Miri on Saturday. I’ll do the same in KB after attending Noni’s Nikah this Sunday.

Sorry Mamashasha for canceling your tuition tonight. I am so exhausted! I’ll ‘pay’ you tomorrow okay dear. See you tomorrow ya …

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)