Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Yesterday Part 2

Well, my day was not THAT bad throughout yesterday actually hehe :p

After meeting HL, I met my girlfriends at The Arch. I met Mamashasha and ScrapperMaya there at around 4.30pm. I hadn't met Maya for almost 7 years!! The last time we talked was when we were both still in UBD. She's my childhood friend actually :) We've been friends since we were in Ugama School back in 1990. Fuh!! Can you believe that Maya?? We've been friend for ....... 18 years now!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hehhe :D

Now this is fate, shall I say! We lost contact since 2001 (cause I changed my number and I didn't get to save hers - Whoops Maya! Forgot to tell you why I changed my number hehehe sowieee :p). We met again, for the first time in 7 years, ONLINE, when she contacted me through the ChatBox on this page. How did she get to see me? Now, this is when I say, Brunei is INDEED small!!

Maya is actually a colleague of Mamashasha's! What a small world huh! So yeah, fate has met us again :) Imagine! 7 years! And we met again here, online, and through Mamashasha! Fuhhh! Berjodoh tani 3 girls!!! Hehehe :D

Maya, let's not lose contact again girl! To Mamashasha, thanks darl! Love you both! Mmmmwahz!!! ;)

PS: "Thyroid vs Throat" ~ Girls, THAT was hilarious!! Maya, voice comes from throat, NOT thyroid hahahaha (yea, yea! I know you were teasing Mamashasha hehehe :p). I had fun! Let's have another date .... Soon!!! :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The junkies and beverages we ordered. Ribena tastes BETTER than the purple one! The 3 of us agreed on that! :p


Girlfriends' date ;) Suzila, ScrapperMaya & Mamashasha

ScrapperMaya: I saw her first!

Suzila: Yes! After 7 years!!!

Mamashasha: Aaah! Thanks to ME! ;)

3 comments:

teacher normas said...

yes darling, we should have another date next time...hehe I had a great time with you guys...

Maya Ariffin said...

yippe! another date.. A movie date sounds fine to me.. Thyroid vs Throat is my favourite Joke of that Day.. Hehehe.. :D

Suzila A said...

Walla!!! See! We are thinking the same! Sah! Berjodoh tani tiga! :p

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)