Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 19 July 2008

July Lights At Night

We went out to Bandar again tonight. After dinner at Big Papa's, we went to Bandar to sightsee the seemingly famous nights being talked about at work recently. It was pouring heavily when we reached Gadong. Poor Sharul had to run in the rain buying me the chicken tails at the Night Market :p I craved for the dish since I hadn't had my lunch today :S I was so busy at work that I didn't have the time to eat.

I didn't have my camera with me so I used my phone to take a few snaps of the lights in Bandar. Hope you could see the nice scenes as I'd seen it an hour ago :) Enjoy!!




































The colourful sights in Bandar all the way heading towards the Istana Nurul Iman. On the way back, we passed by the two roundabouts after the International Airport of Brunei. What a beautiful sight of July night!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)