Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 21 July 2008

This and That!

Gosh! What a day for me! I just don't know what to say to those newly allocated timetables. Physical Education periods are no longer given to students nor the Co-Curricular Activities. They're now replaced with core subjects, which include mine. I am not complaining and all but if only they could be MORE considerate, couldn't we have the slots stetched to two instead of one. I mean, having extra periods is one thing. Now, they expect us to run from one class to another after every 30 minutes of lesson! I mean, we're on heels!! Gosh!

So from now on, every Monday I'm gonna have periods like this. At one case, I'd have to run from one class that is located at one end of the school, to another class that's located at the OTHER end of the school. And we have one hell of a big school d**n it!! Sheeesh!!! *breathe in ... breathe out ...*

This afternoon's meeting was a lengthy one. There's still unclear solution to what's been discussed. There seems to be some confusion from what we all got from the so-called "above" people. Well, we'll just see what happens next. My brain's too tired to even accept all the information argued in that 2-hour session.

So "this" and "that", still I'm back to square one. Still busy and tired at the end of the day. Hmmmph!!

3 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Ok jua tu ling exercise jua kan kai high heels! I bet if we 3 are walking on the road, then a crazy dog chasing us, I'm sure u'll be the no.1 runner in high heels.. :D jgn marah ^_^

Suzila A said...

Ekekeke! That's a good one! Not only that I'll be at the front. I'll be running AND laughing coz you two are gonna get bitten by the dog uwahahaha =P

Maya Ariffin said...

Hahahaha... Nice to hear u laugh *eventho' i can hear it literally speaking* hehe.. XD

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)