Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 11 July 2008

My Night Out

I only had less than an hour resting in bed after work today. My day was so tiring that my eyes viewed stars all around but I gotta keep going or else, more workload's piling up next week. I didn't take a nap cause if I did, I'd miss my dine out with BLA+1. It's Rahimah's turn tonight. We had it at Wecan Elite Restaurant in Gadong. I was late, as usual, but just on time for ordering the meals and drinks.

One thing that awes me is that the place is decorated with lots of beautiful paintings on every wall of the restaurant. What's more, every dining room has its own style. There're Arabic style, Japanese and ours is Thai, with a round table. The food was amazing! Another credit is the waiters and waitresses' uniform. I like how the waitresses cover their head with the stretched-like head cover. It's stylish and hygienic at the same time. It's my first time there and am sure it's not gonna be my last! :)

Oh by the way! Yatie, Rahimah and I had a tour around the restaurant and I took a few snaps of the paintings. I didn't manage to take all but I wouldn't worry cause I am definitely going back there to take some more! :D
The feast tonight. I was so hungry that I had my meal quietly. In fact, everyone was quiet hehehe ;p

Rahimah, the birthday girl :) Glad she loves the butterfly theme presents :)

















~ THE PAINTINGS ~ Beautiful, aren't they? My favourite is the last one. It's my desktop background now :D I notice lately I am drawn to viewing paintings and photoshots. Am thinking of trying my skill in producing some some time now. Hmm ... Do I have the talent?? We shall see huh! ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


It's just after 1am now. After dinner, Sharul picked me up and we watched 'Hancock' at Qlap Mall. It's an awesome movie and Will Smith is really funny in there! Not to mention sexy!! ;)

Sad ending in a way but okay.

"Good Job Hancock!" :p

PS: Sorry Mo. I was out when you dropped a few lines online tonight. Hope to chat with you soon. It's been a while. Miss the old days dude! Take care and hope all is well.

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)