Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 24 July 2008

Oh Haziq!!!

Remember him?? My cute lil cuzzie! :D We gathered at our uncle's place tonight, doing some help out as tomorrow is my cousin's Nikah Ceremony. I was so busy that I didn't realise it was tomorrow. I came home, went online then my mum told me about it and I was like ... huh? That's how *blank* I've been lately as my brain's got too many things to process even in a day. Or maybe, just maybe, that I am getting older by the day huhuhu :S

So, we did some helping out; packing the 'kueh' into the plastic bags bla bla bla. By 8.45pm, all were done and our aunt served us dinner. Man! She's a good cook!! I was full after my early dinner with Sharul this afternoon (after watching the X-Files movie). Oh by the way, we had it at Ahan-Thai and I ordered Tanghoon Seafood Soup and Fried Tanghoon Seafood. I had them with Ginger Tea. Sharul just had the normal glass of Cocktail. We surfed the Net while having meals.

So, back to tonight. During dinner, our lil cuzzie, Haziq, was sitting on my lap while his mom was feeding him. So, I helped him with a glass of water in between. But this one time, I didn't realise that he was still chewing when I put the glass to his mouth. Everyone laughed when he snapped me, "Not yet! I'm eating!" Hahaha!! Just brilliant! After dinner, we the young ones (yes, I'd like to think that I'm included!!), hung around the living room area where the aisle was set up. Haziq was sooooo cute with his funny replies and brilliant actions!

Nurul, being the silliest adult in the group created this game: She'd say, "Who sits the last is a loser!" So, Haziq, being a fast learner, he understood the game well. She created lots of actions from 'sit' to 'stand', move on to 'sleep' and 'hold tummy'. He could do it all. Of course he learnt the actions from his cheeky elder brother, Wafiy :D The funniest part was when Nurul said, "Who farts the last is a loser!" And the lil genius one was trying so hard to do so, having his funny reddish face ... to fart!! Hilarious!!! LOL!

I took a few shots of Haziq and my family using my phone. I didn't bring my camera, again! Look at the kid here! Ain't he a cutie!!! Every picture of him here shows some of his dozens of different face expressions! I just love this kid!!! :D



Hahaha! The kid at the very front is Wafiy. Behind him is their sister, Jimah. Haziq's sitting on my sister's lap. Next to her is the bride-to-be, Nana, and of course the crazy-girl-look-a-like is Nurul ekekeke :p























Haziq in different mood swings ;) He can be a cutie but bad-tempered the next minute. He is also a curious boy. Most of the time, he's really expressive of what he 'knows' about hehehe. What a funny kid!! :D

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)