Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Friday 25 July 2008

Yea!! It's The Video!! :D

The first time I heard this song on the radio, I was like .... Lawa jua lagu ani!!! I remember I was driving to work that morning. Since that day, it's been played every single morning and I'd wonder why it wouldn't be on air in some mornings. Then that one day, I was in the car with Sharul when it was played again. I raised the volume and Sharul got the same impact. He even thought that it's sung by some American singers. Haha! Nope! It's by Hans Anuar and Putri Norizah, our own local singers!! He was like ..... What?? No way!! Lawa jua!!! :D

Yesterday, on the way home from Gadong, Putri Norizah was being interviewed by this Kristal FM DJ. I learnt then that we could get the "24 Hours" videoclip on Youtube. Being away last night, I wasn't able to look for it but this morning, I managed to download it! Yea!! I still love this song!

People! Enjoy the song! :) You go guys!!! Keep 'em coming ;)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)