Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Yesterday Part 1

Right okay! I gotta say my day was suck yesterday! Remember the errors 'we' made in our papers few months back?? Well, it was supposed to be 'settled' ALREADY but somehow the non-corrected version of the papers were still used in the exam. I admit, it's our fault for being careless in the first place but we did apologize and amended the papers to avoid usage of incorrect content. But .... (Sigh!) Susah mau cakap la!

Now, what's done is done and we did our part sending memos and reminders. We did our best amending mistakes, even apologizing. Is that OUR fault if memos weren't obtained and misunderstood?

I went to see HL, an officer in the Ministry and told her this matter. She was upset (I expected that) and suggested us to see her and another officer (R) to discuss it today. I prepared a report and couldn't take my rest as I knew how R would react to this problem. Uwaaa! (Sigh!).

Today, at the Ministry, we sat down and explained to R the whole story, A-Z. It was so unexpected that she could understand the mistakes done were 'unintended' and she took note that we did take immediate actions on the errors that we had done in the papers by requesting cooperation from schools involved. It was a relief! R even patted me saying it was alright and that it was NOT a big problem at all.

Alhamdulillah. Mistakes happen! We did it. Others did it too! (If you know what I mean ....)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)