Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 13 July 2008

A Date To Remember (12.07.2008)

Hmm ... Was that a date? Hehee :p Sharul rarely took me out. Not that he didn't want to but he knew I never had time to go out. Even when we were still together, it was always me asking him (which was usually once a week). He never failed saying "Yes" whenever I asked him :) Sweet ain't he!

After work, I had my early dinner. Mum was cooking so yeah! Why not! It's been weeks I hadn't had my meals at home. Really missed her cookings! I did some unfinished work after that, then Sharul called. Asking me how I was, you know, the hinting and all :p It's sweet (and I think I blushed :p) when he said, "Hmm .... Let's go out tonight ... (giggled)." I think he blushed too, hence the giggling, hehehe :p Cute!

We met at after 8pm. The plan was to watch "The Journey to the Center of the Earth". We've been waiting for that movie like forever but silly me, I didn't check the date of the premier. So he did the calling for the booking but the only seats available were the third row from the screen. Darn! So, we didn't watch it afterall.

We went to the see the neons at Jalan Istana. We took almost an hour there taking pictures and enjoying the view. Then our next stop was Jerudong Park. Sharul got two tickets to see the Lanterns Festival so we got there at around 10pm. The festival's theme of "The Aliens Have Landed" was okay. I love the lanterns' shapes. If you could notice, the characters resembled the rats or mice. Every stop showed the Disney Cartoon characters but having the face of a mouse. Even Cinderella and her Prince Charming had those cats' enemy's face! They looked weird but cute still :) Luckily the Transformer robots did not have this kind of face! Hehhee ...

The Musical Fountain was awesome! That was the first time ever I witnessed such beauty! The movements and change of colours to the tune of the music were really amazing. At times, they looked like fireworks instead of water fountain! Just fabulous! See the video here ya :D

Before going home, we dropped by the Gadong Night Market. We shared the Aussie Chicken Hot Roll and Chicken Tails. Just enough filling up out empty tummy after the long walk in Jerudong Park Playground. I reached home just before midnight, seeing my brothers and sister watching "Hellboy 1" on Indon Channel. Errrgh! Hellbboy looked so weird and disgustingly ugly!! I can never stay and watch it till it lasts!

Now it just past 12am. I had a real good time out tonight. It was indeed a date to remember :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The night views in front of Istana Nurul Iman. We look great huh! ;)















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++ Lanterns Festival, Jerudong Park. Enjoy! :) ++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




















Align Center

===== The Musical Fountain - Tune up the volume and it gets better and better towards the end of the show! =====

5 comments:

teacher normas said...

aii....ia plang yang sampai meliat the light festival di Jerudong ah...hehe..kami yang alum.inda tah kali :(

Anonymous said...

hi suzila...
wahhh...can called it a 'date' laa..hehe... :-)
happy always yaaa...
wahhh..so cute la with those colorful lites..
me too luv the musical fountain, here, can see it at 'The Mines Wonderland'...hehe.. (but so expensive la coz there's nothing much inside there..hehe..)

-izz-

Suzila A said...

Hehe yea. Bah, bring la your family there. Shahsa would love it!! I'm sure! :p

Hi Izz! Glad to see you again :) 'The Mines Wonderland'? Where is that? Would love to go there and see :D

Anonymous said...

Mines Wonderland just behind The Mines shopping complex at Balakong, not far from KL about 15mins..near the Palace of Golden Horses Hotel..
can check the website
http://www.mineswonderland.com.my/

hehehee...last time i went there emmm 2006 i think..so long ago la...hehehe... ;-)

-izz-

Suzila A said...

Oooh! Okay! I was supposed to be in KL this week for a 3-day course but it's decided that the presenter be invited here instead of us going there. Wise move actually, saving budget ;p But really, if I were there, I'd have a few moments at the Mines Wonderland after course. Sounds great to me :D Thanks for the info. Will drop by the place when I have the chance :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)