Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 14 July 2008

Fuhh! Guess What!

Heheh! Nothing much to share really. Just putting up that title to attract you! Does it work? Hehe ;) So yeah! Here comes!

It's BLA+1 outing again. It's Lulu's birthday this coming 16th but she treated us lunch yesterday, saying that it's not good to 'postpone' the celebration. Never heard of that 'cultural prohibition' before. Do Chinese have that guys? Just learnt that heheh :p What amazed me was when she 'refused' to open her panda umbrella (one of her many panda presents) cause we were INSIDE the restaurant.

Well, we Malays have that too. Apa nya urang, inda kuasa :p We believe that opening umbrella inside the house or any roofed building is inappropriate. We're told that it could cause fire. Yea! I remember the olds screamed when I did that when I was a kid :p Can you think of anymore 'inda kuasa' acts?? Would love to collect these! :)

Okay now, back to BLA+1 lunch date. Lulu got lots of panda presents! We wrapped her panda sandwich tupperware, panda headband, Kungfu Panda keychain and a panda look-alike balloon, with legs! :D She loves it!! We had lunch at Tandoor.com in Gadong, having Briyani, Mutton, Chicken, bla bla. Can't remember the dishes. All I know are 'Korma' and 'Masala'. The food's nice and the restaurant's really comfy. It's my first time there. This is one thing I love being part of the gang. I gotta go to restaurants I'd never been to :) Bad side of that? I gained weight of course! Hmmph!
























The panda surprises and yes! The gang loves it too! :D













++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By 2:15pm, I drove to Rimba, to Kaka Lina's house (Yanti's elder sister). She had the Doa Selamat as she just moved into her new home. I was so stuffed that I just had a piece of kelupis, after tens of urges from the relatives (sheesh! I think it's obvious now that I'm a big eater! Cheh!). The function continued with us going to Nijam's (then) girlfriend at Jerudong. Nijam is Yanti's youngest brother. It was his engagement after the Doa Selamat. So yesterday was a two-in-one ceremony. By 5pm, Azrina is now officially Nijam's :) Congratulations to both of you! To Azrina, welcome to the Hamids' Clan ;)











++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In between the ceremony, Danny texted me up, wondering whether we could settle some 'unfinished work' for our camping. So, I gave him a call soon after the ceremony was over. I rushed home, changed to jeans, then off meeting him at D'Office Cafe in Serusup. We managed to settle things out in the two-hour meeting. By 8pm, we went separate ways.

Sharul knew I was in Serusup so we met for a while. Still tempted to watch 'Journey to the Center of the Earth', we made our move to The Mall and watched the 9:40pm show. Yea I know! It's late but c'mon! It's Branden Fraser! Love that dude! And he's soooooooo deliciously sexy in this movie! Slurrp! :p Can't wait to see 'The Mummy 3' :D

Oh yeah! Before the movie, we dropped by Gadong Night Market and bought 3 sticks of Chix Tails :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv my panda prezzies!! ;)

Suzila A said...

Hehe glad you love 'em! :D We went to north, south, east and west of Brunei looking for them! Hehheh :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDA LULU :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)