Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 2 August 2008

Am Worn Out .... Already!

Today's our first ORT Talk. I gotta say, it was a bit chaotic :(

I was late myself as I was trapped in traffic. The rest of the talk, I didn't do much. Didi and Salwa did most of the talking as they were the expert in the ORT Programme. Irman couldn't make it as his school was hosting a debate competition.

Our next talk is gonna be this Thursday. Hopefully, it'll be better than today. We had a post-mortem meet after the talk. We want the next talks to be much better than today's. Our main objective is to help the primary school teachers. We do hope they will cooperate with us next time ...

1 down, 8 more to go!! Pheww ...


PS: To my girlfriends, well girls, here's my August's schedule. You can book me in any empty slots here for our threesome date ;)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)