Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 4 August 2008

While surfin' ...

I was really down out of nothin' last night and even got myself to cry before bedtime. Miss Mooney really got into me huhu ... Or maybe cause am missing Sharul ... :(

So, I surfed the net, went on Youtube and watched some really funny stuff in there! Among those were the ones uploaded by this MDian, Akinari. He made some cool funny videos. Go check 'em out guys hehhee. I went crack watching 'em!! Ekekeke.

The 'Chasing in Maktab Duli' and 'Random Scenes' were hilarious! Other people might see 'em with an eyebrow raised but being an MDian myself a decade ago, I just clicked with the jokes there hehehe :p I couldn't remember the last time I laughed that hard like last night, Gosh! Thanks Akinari! Watching your videos made me miss MD so much!! I had the greatest fun there back in 1997/1998 ;)

Then I watched his other vid on him drawing Avril Lavigne. It was awesome! So, I left a comment, requesting him to draw Rachel Weisz ;) 5 minutes ago, I just left a comment on his latest video, drawing THE Rachel Weisz! See how he did it here!! :D

Thanks again Akinari for replying to my request. Now, I'm 100% sure you ARE one talented fella!! Keep it up dude!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowww...really cool!!! ;D

-izz-

Suzila A said...

Told ya! Cool huh!!! I knew u'd like it too!! ;) surf youtube for more of his videos hehehe :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)