Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 9 August 2008

BBQ Time!

I was at SR Dato Mohd Yassin for our ORT Talk when I got Nurul's call, telling me about our 'Doa Selamat and Doa Kesyukuran' tonight. Last night, mum decided to cancel it. At 1pm today, somehow, she told everyone that it's ON. Now, that's our mum! Indecisive and last minute! :S

At after 5pm, I got home and into the kitchen. The ladies were busy in there while the gents in the other parts of the house, doing the last minute cleaning up and arrangements. By 8.30pm, all were done. Angah Hj Ghani read the prayer and we also gave a surprise birthday celebration for our little cousins, Azim and Hafiy. They have the same birthdays (12th August).

Now, it's showing 11.50pm and my cuzzies are staying overnight at our place. Hahaha we had games, funny ones. My favourite is the 'continue word' game. Haha! I had so much fun though extremely tired. Later, we're playing UNO and JENGA, all wide awake! :D

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)