Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 14 August 2008

A Wearily Long Day ............

I am extremely exhausted today. Having full periods and an hour of department meeting, my energy by mid day was already critically eroding.

By 12.50pm, I rushed to Bandar jetty to pick up Irman. At after 1pm, off we went to a primary school in Rimba for our fourth ORT Talk. Raheemah couldn't make it today and the next 3 sessions as she is now a PMB Oral Examiner. We missed her today. We couldn't even find the book she used in the previous 2 sessions. She made the session enjoyable with her presentation using the book entitled "Floppy Floppy". You should hear how she read it to the floor, using that 'Kampong Ayer' slang hehhehee :p

With the crammed time I had at work, and after work, I just had to push myself to the front of the audience delivering my presentation. Irman and I covered Raheemah's part. Rem! We missed you darl!!

I sent Irman to Hua Ho Mall after the talk, with him filling me in with his numerous jokes! Gosh! That guy is so funny!! A joker!! I'd to hold on the wheels tight from laughing so hard :D He invited me to hang out with his friends but I had to rush home as I had to attend Badriyah's Berbedak Ceremony (Farizal's wife, my cousin) later on.

I had my 'sungkai' (yup! I was fasting, Alhamdulillah) at Ahan Thai Qlap with Sharul then I zoomed off to home ... only to find out nobody but my dad and little brother. The rest had left for the ceremony. Huhuhu ... They left too early!! I wasn't late as it was just 7.30pm when I got home :( Sampai hati dorang tinggalkan aku huhuhu ....


PS: Today's my second day fasting. 2 down, 5 days to go ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)