Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 31 August 2008

Let Me Out! Let Me Out! Let Me Out!!! :@

I can't stand it anymore. I hate home. I hate BEING home. I wanna move out!!! I'm 29 and am still staying with my parents. Let me out! Let me out! LET ME OUT!!!!

I wanna live by my own. Have my own house. My own furniture. My own place where I RULE! Here, I suffocate! I need to go out!! Soon or I'd die of anger! :@

I found out the house I had been eyeing for ages is now occupied! I was so ready to rent it but mum won't let me pack my bags and leave. All she said was: "You can only leave the house once you're married!!!"

Okay mum! If that's what you want!! Find me a man, any man and I'll marry him, NOW!! :@

This is just NOT FAIR!!! :@

Just a perfect dream house for me. It's on a hill and near to where I work. I can even view the sunset from here. And it's TAKEN now!!! Grrr!!! :@

2 comments:

razlin said...

sabar, hehe. anyway, this entry sound funny, i know how u feel, and again, just need sabar.

Salam perkenalan.

Suzila A said...

Hi Hazel :)

Kekeke :p Yeaa... Now that I read it again, it DOES sound funny erk! :p I wrote it when I was hot! You know, boiling up and uncontrollable *blushing*

Salam perkenalan to you too dear and Happy Fasting! :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)