Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 16 August 2008

Just An Up-Date

The time shows 1.23am so it's already 16th August now. Can barely go to sleep yet. Just got into my room after watching "Puteri Indonesia 2008" or the "Indonesian Princess 2008" on Indosiar Channel. We don't have Brunei and Malaysia Channels in the house (though my bro has Astro in his room), so most of us are more familiar with the Indonesian affairs than ones happening here in Brunei.


There were 33 finalists representing each province in Indonesia and my favourite was the one from Golondaro (not sure bout the spelling though :p). She didn't make it to the top 5 but she was in the top 10 finalists. Among the top 5, I favoured Miss Bali, Ayu Diandrasari. She's pretty and a future doctor. She only managed to hold the 1st runner up title and Miss Indonesia 2008 goes to Miss DKI Jakarta, Zivanna Letisha Siregar (Zizi). She's alright and she's got all the confidence in answering the judges' questions. I guess, it's cause she's got the most supporters among the audience. They were wild people!!

It was nice watching the competition. What's nicer was, the Miss Universe 2008 was also present on stage towards the end of the show ~ Miss Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza. She's an angel with flawless skin. A true beauty. Zizi will be presenting Indonesia for Miss Universe 2009 but her first duty will be accompanying Mendoza visiting the Indonesian provinces as part of her duty as the Miss Universe. They'll be in Surabaya this coming 22nd. You can see here for more info :)

The finalists are all winners I'm sure. Having a very large country with dozens of provinces, it's not easy to select the best among all. They're all pretty and brainy! All of them are graduates from well-known universities, holding expertise in Science, Economics, Politics and so forth. Presenting these beautiful and intelligent women to the world does mean something for the country as these women hold that beauty inside out and with a brain, it's a bonus for sure!


PS: I wonder whether Brunei's ever gonna send a finalist to Miss Universe one day. Hmmm ... When's that gonna be eh??? [Sigh!]

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)