Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 7 September 2008

60% done ...

Danny and I headed to Temburong again today. It was a last minute assignment that we got from the meeting we had at the Ministry yesterday. It concerns our December Camp Project. Alhamdulillah, so far, it's 60% done. Today we went to meet the Tuai Rumah Panjang (the Head of the Long House). HN just decided that we should include a visit to the Long House since most of the campers are not familiar with the environment there.

We reached Bangar at after 2pm, with us lurking around the small town looking for my brother's car. It took us about 20 minutes walking in the hot sun looking for it. Huhu ... It sure was a hot day today!

We then continued our journey to the nearest Long House. We got to talk to the Tuai Rumah and requested for the visit. He welcomed us! :) So yeah! Mission accomplished!! We then drove to the Bangar Market to buy some food for sungkai. Danny wanted to buy her mum Pais Manis and Wajid but they were not available. I wanted to buy the Durian Wajid, which was also nowhere to be seen. Sia-sia pun! Danny ended up buying 5 packets of Cendol and a drink packet, which weirdly named 'Alkante' or whatever! Hahaha! While waiting for him, mum called:

Mum: Where are you?
Me: Temburong
Mum: Temburong?? What are you doing there???
Me: Work, on my camping
Mum: Alone? Who are you with??
Me: Danny
Mum: Oooh ... Ok. We're going to Lumapas for sungkai. Have your sungkai outside ok.
Me: Hmm .... Ok.
Mum: By the way, buy me the Cendol Temburong.
Me: We're at the market now. What else do you want?
Mum: Eh, I don't want Wajid! It's too sweet!! Buy Cendol!
Me: Hmm .... Ok. How many packets?
Mum: Buy 10!!!
Me: Haaaaa ..... 10??? *adush!!*

So yeah, there goes my 10 bucks! I also bought Shrimp Pulut Panggang for a dollar. Danny laughed at my bags of Cendol, but he helped me carry them hehhe :p Thanks dude!! We then took the ride to Bandar on the 4.05pm boat, which was a 30-minute waiting. I took the time taking pictures of the quiet town while Danny was reading the paper. Well, scanning is more like it! He said he looked at pictures first then would read the paper later on. Hmmm ... Okayyyy ...

We boarded a boat, only to find out that we got on the wrong one! Adush!!! Danny realised that other passengers' tickets didn't look the same as ours so he asked them. Then, voila!! A total embarrassment!! Thanks Dan!! Huhuhu :d

45 minutes later we stepped on the Bandar Jetty. It was drizzling and Akif was already waiting for us. He's Danny's little brother. They dropped me off in Serusup where I had parked my car. I had sungkai with Sharul later on at Amsarra Restaurant in Kiulap. We dropped by a CD Shop in Gadong buying some DVDs. He bought me the Seleksi 78. Thanks dear!! Mwahz!! :)

Now, I just put some touch-ups on the camping's programs and transport schedule. Danny's waiting for the files to be sent. When that's done, then it'll leave to HN and the gang to approve what we've done so far. We've got the Singapore's replies. We hope to get their name list soon so we could move on finishing up those 40% frozen work!

It's a tiring day, but I love it! Sharul was worried just now as I wasn't as energetic as I usually was. Seems like he doesn't like me to be involved too much with the Ministry's projects. Well honey, I love doing it and I'm good with it! Trust me, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern dearie! :)


PS: The 45 minutes boat ride could feel like forever. I killed the time looking outside the window, loving the sight that I saw. Enjoying the green scenery and soothing smell of the nature. My eyes wouldn't stop searching for that one creature that's famously told and passed on from ear to ear; the crocodile. I've gone to Temburong twice this month, and I've seen none. Oh! I think I did today!! I saw the croc's tail!!! I think it was it cause it moved through the bushes kekeke :p

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Hahahhaa.. Penyeluru endingnya ah!! Hahaha.. Adakah u think?? Croc tail? Oh c'mon give me something else! Hahaha well it's funny though!

Suzila A said...

Kekeke :p I wanted to share something else but then, naah! Cause all the way, there were these two girls. They were talking ALL the way!! Me and Danny couldn't stop but overheard what they were talking about, that we exchanged look and laughed! Kurang pahala puasa kami kekeke :p

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)